The Viewmont High School Alumni is proud to offer scholarships to graduating seniors from Viewmont High School.
- Must be a graduating senior of Viewmont High School
- Must have met citizenship requirements (which means no unsatisfied demerits) of Viewmont at the time of the award.
- Must use funds within twelve (12) months of award for post-high school education at an accredited community college, trade school or institution of higher learning (unless there is an approved exemption for missionary, military or other service).
- The applicant must be of good moral character and integrity and not have been charged with alcohol, drug abuse or violent behavior during the preceding three (3) years in high school.
- Must submit an application and an essay explaining qualifications, community service to others, citizenship and identifying the college or school to be attended.
- May be nominated by a faculty or staff member who is not related to the applicant.
- Must have demonstrated community service, scholarship and citizenship to fellow students.
- One or more of applicant’s parents must have attended Viewmont.
- The applicant will have demonstrated leadership at Viewmont.
- The award recipient will not be receiving other scholarship funds or that the amount of all other scholarships does not exceed the actual cost of the education, tuition, fees and books.
- A copy of the applicant’s high school transcriptions shall be included with the application.
- Must include written recommendations from two (2) teachers at Viewmont and one (1) recommendation from a peer at Viewmont.
If you meet the above requirements, please download and fill out this application and the teacher recommendation form.
Applications must be submitted to the VHS Counseling Center no later than April 1, 2017.